Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meryl Streep on the set of Julie & Julia

Today, May 15th, I had the pleasure of meeting Meryl Streep on the set of her new movie Julie & Julia in Manhattan. The same man that didn't want me to talk to Amy Adams was there walking with Meryl wherever she went. He shot us down the first time we tried to approach Meryl, but the second time he didn't get the chance. Meryl was very nice and actually walked to the bench where my friends and I were sitting because I think she knew we were waiting for her. The mean man ended up taking the picture when we asked (hahaha). It was very nice of him to take both pictures of us with Amy and Meryl for me :)

I also got to meet Christine, the creator of the awesome website OLV.














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, how jealous am I?!
Haha, that's so cool! I adore Meryl Streep!
Can't wait for this movie! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I HATE YOU! You're soooo lucky. Damn I wish I lived in NYC. Damn you Florida. Meryl Streep is like my idol. Was she nice?

Tiffany said...

she's extremely nice! :)

Anonymous said...

there is something wrong with you that you stalk these people down and bother them. You have made it such an important part of your life, perhaps you should concentrate on your own life and see what is missing that makes you hunt actors and actresses down. Perhaps study, get more friends, or a job. You are cute but this is a little bit absurd. Where are you from????

Tiffany said...

Visiting movie sets and meeting celebrities is what some of my friends & I like to do for fun after school. We live in NYC and have access to things people wish they had access to. I do have a life and I do have friends, a lot of them actually. No, I don't have a job and it's because I don't want one at the moment. I'm very happy with where I am in my life right now...graduating from high school & preparing for the summer//college. Thanks for the concern, but I'm doing excellent.

Anonymous said...

Hmm jealous much?
Meeting celebs is half the fun, it is an adventure & creates memories that will last a life time. Going on set you meet a lot of friendly actors who appreciate meeting their fans. Tiffany has friends, great grades, is financially stable, AND gets to meet talented actors/actresses. Basically she can have it all, unlike others. Perhaps you should not make ASSumptions on things you obviously know nothing about.

Anonymous said...

First of all....lets clear it out and get one thing straight....TIFFANY ND HER FRIENDS INCLUDING MYSELF, ARE NOT CELEBRITY STALKERS!!! THIS IS OUR HUSTLE!!! This is what we do for fun and we are grateful that we have the availability of living in New York City to experience these cool things.....everything in our lives are on point right now and as you could see we live very wonderful lives!!!!! LOVE YOU TIFF!!!