Monday, September 8, 2008

Lindsay Lohan!

On Thursday, September 4th my friends and I visited the Ugly Betty set in Chelsea. The no parking signs said they'd be there from 9PM - 1AM. I got there around 10 and saw America and Vanessa filming a scene. I asked around to see if Lindsay was there but no one knew. Once they were done with the scene, they started moving the equipment down the block. I asked a crew member if Lindsay was going to be shooting any scenes and he said yes! I got extremely excited because I've been trying to see her ever since I found out she was guest starring.

We found her trailer and waited outside. This man said she was already filming so we went to the other set two blocks away. She was rehearsing a scene where she was hailing a taxi. When that was done about 10 minutes later, she started walking to the set. My friend and I walked in the same direction as her on the other block so we could ask for a picture, but when we crossed paths we noticed she was on her blackberry. I asked anyway. The bodyguard told me no. I was bummed. We went back to her trailer.

By now I'd say it was probably around 11PM already. We saw Samantha get out of a car and go into the trailer and also got to meet Dina Lohan. She was walking to the trailer and I asked to take a picture with her. She agreed but asked that we hurry up because the paparazzi was out and she didn't want them to say mean things about anyone. Before she left she said, "Have a good night guys! Love ya, bye."

I must say that Lindsay took forever in her trailer. She didn't come out until maybe an hour and a half later. When she did, I asked her for a picture again but she said, "I'm sorry. I can't right now." When she and Sam started walking down the block, everyone walked with them. My friends and I were standing no less than 3 feet away from them.

Also, read this blog post on my other site about how rude people were to Lindsay.

Here are some videos and pictures from that night that I saved on my USB. I'm in the process of moving all my pictures from one computer to another so the pictures from TRL and other stuff in previous entries will get posted soon.




These are some real paparazzi shots I came out in.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both you girls are cuties!
I'm sure your reserve was appreciated. And Lindsay probably was trying her best to concentrate and stay in her particular headset for the shoot-but you don't seem too bugged that she wouldn't take a pic, so that's okay. : )