Saturday, April 5, 2008

Confessions of a Shopaholic

On April 2, 2008 my friends and I watched Hugh Dancy and Isla Fisher film their upcoming Disney movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic, on 56th & 5th in NYC. Hugh looked extremely handsome & Isla looked absolutely gorgeous. They were filming in front of a hot dog stand & Isla was jumping up and down excitedly (for reasons I don't know...I couldn't hear her exact lines). It was so much fun & the paparazzi so tried to recruit me! My friends & I were running up and down the block snapping pics while they were just standing there. They said they'd be happy to give their cameras to us :)
Here are some of the pictures...some are a bit blurry because my hands were shaking because I was freezing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

They seem to be filming inside the Hearst Tower this weekend. Had to go back to work late to get my kitties catfood, and didn't think I was gonna get in heh.