Friday, April 25, 2008

Kristen Bell filming When in Rome

Here are some pictures and a very short video from the set of Kristen Bell's new movie, When in Rome from today, April 25th. They filmed in front of the Guggenheim Museum. Apparently Kristen does not like to take pictures with fans because when I asked what seemed to be her assistant (woman next to her in the video) if we could she said, "Well she doesn't really like that and she's not feeling very well." Could've been true, but Kristen looked rather cheerful and friendly. I guess I asked at a bad time.









6 comments:

Save The Planet Pen said...

yay, thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I was on set on Friday night at around 9 and i tried to get a picture with her as she was walking from her trailer to the makeup trailer and then to the set. Her assistant, the lady next to her in the picture, used the same excuse, that she wasnt feeling well. She was also very rude. I always loved Kristin Bell but after Friday I will not bother watching any of her shows or movies.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Listen. I am a featured extra in this movie and have been on set for the past few weeks with Kristen and Let me tel you something about Friday night. Kristen had the stomach flu and actually almost threw up all over me in one of the scenes. She was very sick and instead of assuming it's just her being a stuck up actress, have some sense and realize her and the rest of us had been up all night for the past 2 nights filming. If it were me, I wouldnt have stopped either. Might try to look at the bigger picture before assuming you know how the lives of us actors are.

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way, Kristen is an extremely nice person and is a pleasure to work with.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Anonymous said...

i was in rome for a vacation, and i saw her entering a church in a wedding dress. i went inside the church later and it was all decorated. it looks like it will be a good movie. also she was really kind to all of her helpers.