Friday, April 18, 2008

New York, I Love You

The day before my birthday, April 17th, my friends & I got the chance to meet and take pictures with Andy Garcia & Hayden Christensen while they were filming their new movie New York, I Love You! We also got to see Rachel Bilson for a few seconds but the paparazzi kind of ran at her & startled her so she stayed inside for the rest of the time I was there...so I couldn't even get a picture of or with her. Damon Dash also popped up out of nowhere & took some pictures for the paparazzi, with fans, and Hayden. Both Andy & Hayden were gentlemen. Hayden even recorded a belated birthday message on this girl's cellphone for her sister. It was pretty cute. This was the best pre-birthday...ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know hayden is a sweety i just dont understand why rachel is so stand offish if she wants to make it in this buisness she is going to have to let her guard down.