Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 movies, 1 day, 0 actors

So today when I got out of work (yes, I work now) sources told me that Motherhood was filming on Hudson and Christopher in Manhattan. On my way over to check it out, I came across the set for Veronika Decides to Die. Nothing was actually set up yet but the trailers and equipment trucks were there. The crew wasn't allowed to give me any information which I thought was a little weird. All I know is that Sarah Michelle Gellar is in it, and I found that out myself. After that discouraging attempt at getting any info, I found the Motherhood set. I spoke to a crew member and he said they were doing driving shots today and that Thursday is the last day of filming. It should take place between today and then around the same area. If I could've, I would've stuck around longer at both sets but it was extremely hot, I was so tired, and I had to jet home to get ready for a poetry showcase. Hopefully tomorrow I will see some actors in action :)

No comments: