Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chris and Rihanna like Golden Crust

So I was walking down 14th and 6th after getting my Red Mango fix and this guy comes out of nowhere asking my friend and I if we like Chris Brown. We say yes and he then tells us that Chris and Rihanna are a few stores down at Golden Crust. We don't believe him at first so since it's in our direction we head over there anyway. When we get there we realize he was telling the truth.

We walk in (the place is empty except for Chris, Rihanna, their entourage, the staff, and two other people) and see Chris first dressed casually in a black shirt and sweats. When his bodyguard sees us look in his direction he tries to hide them by standing in front of them. It didn't work so well. I was pretending to look at the menu and this is how it goes:

Bodyguard: "She's frontin'...she ain't gonna buy food, she's already eating ice cream!"
Me: "It's not ice cream, it's frozen yogurt."
Bodyguard: "blah blah blah I think I've seen you yesterday and the day before that and the day before that blah blah blah blah you can order right there"
Me: "I know where to order."

He was being an ass. I was getting annoyed. My friend felt uncomfortable. We both didn't want to look like losers in front of two awesome people...so we left.

That whole situation was so random, cool but random.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww....well at least you got to see them. I love them as a couple

Anonymous said...

Cool! When was this?

Tiffany said...

this was today, 8/6

Anonymous said...

Did you see them yesterday too, since the bodyguard claims he saw you? lol were they being lovey dovey?

Tiffany said...

no that was the first time I ever saw them together/met his bodyguard...he was implying that I wasn't really intending to buy anything...and that I only went in to see Chris and Rihanna