Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gossip Girl set....for the 3rd time

Gossip Girl was filming today around Chinatown...a lot happened today so here's the rundown:

  • When my friend and I got there Ed was just coming out of a van to go to his trailer.
  • We stopped him and asked for a picture, he said yes.
  • A lot of people were already waiting at the hair/make up trailer to see the cast members.
  • Blake's mom, sister (Robyn Lively), brother-in-law (Bart Johnson), and their kids were outside as well as in and out of the trailer.
  • All were very nice.
  • I didn't realize Bart Johnson was from High School Musical until after we left the set.
  • I knew who Robyn was because Teen Witch was my favorite movie as a kid.
  • Bart thinks it's cool to see "Blake become so famous."
  • When I asked Robyn for a picture and told her that I love Teen Witch she turned to Blake and said, "Blake, look who's taking pictures now."
  • They both laughed.
  • Penn went out of his way to make sure that two young girls got a picture with him.
  • Everyone was taking pictures...including GG crew and Bart.
Last week when they were filming at STK my friend and I were on set and got to talk to Blake's dad, Ernie. He's very down to earth and tried his best to get us a picture with Blake but the paparazzi wouldn't let it happen. Earlier in the day the paps and Blake's bodyguard got into an argument about homosexuality, friends, and other things like that so tension was pretty high. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.


No comments: