Thursday, June 26, 2008

on the set of All Good Things...again!

My friend and I visited the set of All Good Things again on 38th and 8th in Manhattan yesterday and got to see the set as well as Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst filming a scene in a taxi. The movie is set in the 1980's and there were a lot of old fashioned cars. There were also pimps and prostitutes but they've been around forever. Ryan is so sweet and took pictures with everyone that asked (gave high-fives to people, too) even when a paparazzo was all up in his face. When I asked Kirsten for a picture, she gave me a sad face and said, "Not right now, sorry." & I don't blame her either because once the paparazzo saw her come out her trailer he literally ran to her so he could get his shots. He basically ruined it for us because after she said no I didn't want to bother her anymore...No picture with Kirsten, but we left with good memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is truly awesome for you! I am so envious. I was curious: can you say what time it was that they were shooting yesterday? I'm wondering if they will still be there today. Again, it's nice to hear that Ryan is sweet.

Tiffany said...

I'm not totally sure if they will be there again today. Yesterday, I was there from around 6:30 to almost 10. My friend asked Kirsten's bodyguard some questions and he said if we wanted we could come back and try to get a pic with her tomorrow (now today)...but I'm not sure. You could check it out though ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting me know. I hope I can try too and get in on the fun. It still rocks that that happened. =) Thanks again for sharing!