Tuesday, June 17, 2008

visiting TRL [day 2] // on the set of Veronika Decides to Die

So today, June 17th, my friends and I went to TRL again...it was crazy! So many stars were there...that means there were a lot of paparazzi and even more fans. My friends and I got to go to the actual taping today with Taylor Swift as a co-host and Anne Hathaway, Steve Carell, and Brittany Snow as guests. Before the show, however, we got to see Delta Goodrem, Meagan Good, Verne Troyer, Romany Malco, and Rihanna.

Here's a little recap:
  • Anne Hathaway likes to read Google news and Perez Hilton's blog
  • Taylor Swift loved singing and dancing to the song 'No Air'
  • TRL isn't what it seems...really (everything is planned beforehand)

Here are some pictures from the set of Veronika Decides to Die. Meeting Sarah Michelle Gellar wasn't really what I expected...we were happy she agreed to take the picture with us but it was really awkward.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, so great that you get the chence to meet Sarah Michelle Gellar, but why was it akward?? Was she not nice???

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am going to New York and I would love to meet some celebrities when they are in TRL and I was wondering like where do you wait for them to come out? Like in what area?

Thank you so much,
Kate

Tiffany said...

There are 3 exits...most common is the one in the back...look for paparazzi, you can't fail (:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much... at what time is it a good time to be there?...
Thank you...

Tiffany said...

TRL tapes only on Mondays & Tuesdays...two shows a day. The earliest to go would be for the first taping around 11/12...and depending on the schedule the second show could end anywhere between 4 and 8. Both times I went...I went early.